Friday, July 29, 2011

First scratch

She said she didnt mean it. I didnt believe her. I hated her in about 3 miliseconds.
My second car was a mint condition Golf mark 2 black. I bought it from a guy for at the time my whole savings. It was a good ride which i made worse of course with low profile tires and other nonsense. I mean it was good but it was no Toyota...
At the carpark she was pulling out without looking and scratched it with her nose along the side of the passenger rear door. The scratch was red because her BMW was the same colour.
I got there as she was leaving without a note or sorry or hey fuck it shit happens....
I threw down my salt and chocolate fudge and started yelling. If i could se myself in the mirror I would probaly see a 9 foot green and angry freak or Lou Ferigno.
She gave me 50$. I never polished the scratch....

No comments: